Combining a love of geography, painting and nature, watercolour artist Sue Cross will be showcasing her latest works in her solo exhibition Watercolour Wanderings, officially opening at the Zig Zag...
Official opening: 6:30pm 15 July 2016. A dynamic exhibition by the Glass Artists of Western Australia. Exhibition Continues Until 7 August 2016. Entry is free.
Join in the celebrations at the annual NAIDOC week exhibition "Makuru" at the Zig Zag Gallery opening on Sunday 3 July at 2:00pm.
The exhibition celebrates the Nyoongar season...
The friendly staff at the Perth Hills Visitor Centre will provide you with a range of information to help you enjoy your visit to the Perth Hills.
Situated in the Zig Zag Cultural Centre, adjacent to the Kalamunda Library, the Visitor Centre offers:
• Information and brochures on local attractions and things to do, including bushwalking and cycling guides
• Local area maps
• Information and brochures on enticing places to stay
• A retail outlet offering a diverse range of quality gifts and souvenir merchandise, much of which is locally, WA or Australian made
• Sales of WA National Park passes
• Sales of guide books and maps for the Bibbulmun Track and Munda Biddi Trail
• Ticket sales for entry to the Kalamunda History Village, adjacent to the ZZCC
• Entry to the Zig Zag Gallery
• Local area bus and train timetables
• Brochures, information and maps on wider Western Australia
For further information on the Perth Hills see www.experienceperthhills.com.au or please contact the Centre on 9257 9998.
- Monday to Friday: 9am-4pm
- Weekends: 10am-4pm
- Public holidays: 10am-4pm
(closed Good Friday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day).
Location: 50 Railway Road, Kalamunda
If you are a tourism operator and would like your business featured in the Perth Hills Visitor Centre, please contact us and we will be happy to assist - email@example.com